Precision Molded Rubber Parts
Custom Rubber Molding to Meet Your Needs and Exceed Industry Standards
If you need custom molded rubber, we offer three processes to efficiently and affordably produce parts in nearly any material or color you need: compression, transfer, and injection. Each custom molded rubber process is different and allows us more flexibility when choosing which process might be best for our customers. The goal is to create quality parts efficiently while keeping costs down. Each mold project is closely evaluated to determine which process should be used. We can create molded rubber parts in almost any material or color.
At Vip Rubber and Plastic, we produce molded rubber in both standard and spec compounds that meet Mil-SPEC, AMS, ASTM, BMS, A-A-59588, and more. As a custom manufacturer, we can easily meet the needs of all industries, including Aerospace, Automotive, Military, just about anything else you can think of. Our mold department can manufacture parts as tiny as a gram and parts weighing hundreds of pounds. Molding rubber to metal or fabric is no problem, we can custom engrave parts and add metal inserts. We truly are a custom manufacturer who is flexible and able to open up capabilities based on your requirements.
Our technical director and fully-equipped lab on site provide us with the tools and expertise to manufacture molded rubber in various materials including Silicone, Fluorosilicone, EPDM, Natural Rubber/Polyisoprene, Neoprene/Chloroprene, Nitrile/NBR, HNBR, Fluorocarbon/FKM, SBR, and Butyl. However, if none of the above materials meet your needs, we can also create fully Custom Molded Rubber Compounds.
With industry-best customer service and a support team based entirely in the United States, know that you will be able to talk through all the specifics of even your toughest project – and have it delivered right the first time.
As a family-owned business with over half a century of experience creating highly reliable, certified rubber products in the United States for industries of all kinds, including aerospace and military, your team at Vip Rubber and Plastic is here to help you thrive, grow, and not just meet – but exceed – your toughest rubber manufacturing challenges.
- Equipment: Press plates from 6″ x 6″ to 48″ x 72″, ability to mold as small as one gram to hundreds of pounds.
- Special Processes: Rubber molding to metal and fabric, custom engraving, metal inserts, plastic inserts, color-matching
- Material Specs: MIL-R, MIL-PRF, AMS, BMS, A-A-59588, Custom Compounds
- Certifications: AS9100, ISO9000, ITAR, Boeing Approved
- Molded Sheet: Available in slabs sized 12 X 12 : 24 X 24 : 36 X 36
- Common Types Of Molded Products: Adapter tube, boot, bumper, corner seal, plug, seat, slab, floor seal, cover assembly, replacement parts, floor mat, bushing, roller, chiller, insert, washer, gasket, vacuum seal, inflatable seal, rectangle, square, multi-cavity molding, scraper, wiper, fender, custom designs.