Many times a commercial material will be appropriate for your part, but when you need to meet a certain specification, look to Vip to help. As a custom manufacturer, we can create compounds to meet your exact needs. We have decades of producing parts to meet specs used in almost every industry. From Mil-Spec for defense to AMS for aerospace, we can do it!
Whether you need your spec material extruded, molded, or run as sheet, our AS9100 Revision D certified facility is ready to do the job. All manufacturing is done in the United States of America.
Some of the most common spec materials we run are:
- Mil-Spec (US Military Standard)
- SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers)
- ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials)
- AMS (Aerospace Material Specification)
- NSF (National Sanitation Foundation)
- FDA (Food & Drug Administration)
- BMS (Boeing Approved)
- We also can manufacture parts to meet standards relating to smoke & flame.
We certainly understand the importance of parts performing exactly as they were intended to, and our goal is to make sure that happens 100% of the time. Family-owned and operated, Vip has the expertise and integrity to make a great supply chain partner. We do the job right the first time!
Trust our wisdom and experience to help you find the perfect plastic material for your project. Request a quote or contact us today.