Custom Plastic Tubing Manufactured Your Way
Vip can manufacture both standard and custom extruded plastic tubing to meet any need.
Our capabilities include round tubing, hexes, rectangles, squares, heavy or thin-wall tubing, and flexible tubing. We manufacture time and time again with great consistency and work to meet your expectations on every order.
Many times, our customers ask us to manufacture commodity grade rigid PVC tubing, PVC sleeves, flexible plastic tubing and plastic pipe, with custom characteristics that meet their unique needs. We can run plain, flexible tubing with no markings at all, rigid plastic tubing with custom logos, colored tube printed with proprietary custom part numbers, website URLs, and even industry standard specifications like ASTM.
A lot of customers request custom formulated, impact resistant, furniture grade rigid plastic tubing and piping specific to their industry or application, which is no problem for Vip to extrude. Often, we are manufacturing parts with specific linear dimensions and parts in a rainbow of custom colors.
Sometimes, a customer will need plastic tubing in a shape that is not round, which is not commonly extruded by other manufacturers. Vip continually produces square tubing, hollow, polygons and industrial tubing in many other shapes. We are willing to work with our customers and run creative parts that solve almost any need you have.
Vip Rubber and Plastic Company has a unique position in the industry as a custom manufacturer, we will look at all jobs, and do our very best to meet your custom plastic tubing needs.
If you need plastic tubing, there is a good chance Vip can manufacture it!
Plastic Tube Size Range
· Wall thickness from .025″ to .750″
· Tolerances to ± .008″
· Round plastic tubing 1/16″ through 8 1/2″
· Square plastic tubing 1/8″ x 1/8″ through 6″ x 6″
· Enclosed shapes of nearly any design
· Wide range of OD and ID finishes including smooth, ribbed and keyway.
Partial Equipment List for Plastic Tubing
· Two – 2-1/2″ plastic tubing extruders
· Five – 3-1/2″ plastic tubing extruders
· Two – Small plastic tubing fly knives
· Seven – Plastic tubing line saws up to 2″
· Three – Plastic tubing line saws up to 10″
· Three – Plastic tubing off-line saws up to 12″
· Seven – Inline dual head inkjet printers
· Two – Inline plastic tubing embossers
· One – 3D Printer 5-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ ABS, PLA, Nylon
· Two – CAD stations
· Autocad® – General CAD® – TurboCAD®
· Color Spectrophotometer
Partial Material Listing
|ABS (Acrylonitrile-ButadieneStyrene)||HDPE (High Density Polyethylene)|
|ABS/PC Alloy||MDPE (Medium Density Polyethylene)|
|ABS/PVC Alloy||LDPE (Low Density Polyethylene)|
|EVA Copolymer||LLDPE (Linier Low Density Polyethylene)|
|HIPS (High Impact Styrene)||Polypropylene (Homopolymer & Copolymer)|
|PVC Polyvinyl Chloride Rigid & Flexible||Santoprene®|
|TPR (ThermoPlastic Rubber)||Custom Materials Available|
The proper material for the specific application
When are often asked to produce high-quality and color perfect plastic tubing for displays, signage, games and a myriad of additional products.
Through color spectrophotometry, CAD design, and the utmost attention to detail, we are able to reproduce your company’s trademark style with exacting precision.
We also run Plastic Pipe