Your Source For Schedule 80 Polypropylene Pipe
Vip is a custom manufacturer of American-made schedule 80 polypropylene pipe.
Widely known for its use in HVAC applications, PP pipe provides excellent impact strength and good chemical resistance. This pipe is lightweight and easy to work with. Suitable for use in various cooling and heating installations, chemical drainage systems, water distribution and gravity sewer systems, PP pipe is adaptable and performs well in a wide range of temperatures.
Our pipe is made at the time you order it, and can be customized to meet higher flammability, thermal aging requirements, specific color-matching and printing. We can manufacture this pipe to meet your needs. We are not limited to schedule 80 polypropylene pipe, we have many other pipe and tubing options to meet your needs.
Benefits of custom manufacturing
- Pipe can be cut to any size you want, even up to 44′ long
- We can print custom text, or no text at all
- Our custom lab can create compounds to increase or change various characteristics as needed
- Color matching is available
- No tooling charges on standard (non-custom) pipe
- Formulated to meet ASTM-D4101
- Manufactured in an AS9100 certified facility
- Made in the USA
Vip Standard Polypropylene Pipe
[table id=10 /]
- Lead time for standard pipe is 3 weeks. Please note lead times may increase with custom requests.
- Minimum orders on schedule 80 polypropylene pipe is $1,500