Vip and Excalibur Extrusions have become one, bringing you the same high-quality custom pipe extrusions you have come to expect. As usual, the pipe can be extruded as ABS, Polypropylene, Polyethylene, PVC and CPVC Pipe, as well as Custom Pipe Sizes and Colors of Schedule 40 and 80 Pipe, and SDR Pipe – ratings regulating Class 100/125/200/315.
Standard sizes manufactured include diameters of 1/8” to 6” with either plain, chamfered, or belled ends. Lengths over 20′ available.
Basic color options are white, gray, and Clear, but custom colors are available upon request. Vip also offers custom lengths and printing to meet specific needs of your job. We can do just about anything you need!
Our pipe meets or exceeds applicable ASTM standards.
Plastic Pipe Specs
- PP, PVC and CPVC, HDPE and LDPE, and ABS.
- Diameters of 1/8” to 6” with plain ends or belled
- Round, Square, Hollow, Custom Schedule 40/80
- Available by request. Lengths over 20′
- Almost any color available
- Plain, Chamfered or Belled
- Typically plumbing or water distribution. Also found in energy, marine, cooling, water treatment, central vac, mining, and microelectronics. Read more about industries we serve.
Vip can manufacture both standard and custom extruded plastic tubing to meet any need.
Our capabilities include round tubing, hexes, rectangles, squares, heavy or thin-wall tubing. We manufacture time and time again with great consistency and work to meet your expectations on every order.
Many times, our customers ask us to manufacture HDPE, PP and PVC pipe and tubing with custom characteristics that meet their unique needs. We can run plain, flexible tubing with no markings at all, rigid plastic tubing with custom logos, colored tube printed with proprietary custom part numbers, website URLs, and even industry standard specifications like ASTM.
We can easily manufacture custom formulated, impact resistant, furniture grade rigid plastic tubing and piping specific to their industry or application. Often, we are manufacturing parts with specific linear dimensions and parts in a rainbow of custom colors.
When our customers need plastic tubing in a shape that is not round, which is not commonly extruded by other manufacturers, we can do it. Vip continually produces core tubing, hollow, polygons and industrial tubing in many other shapes. We are willing to work with our customers and run creative parts that solve almost any need you have.
Vip Rubber and Plastic Company has a unique position in the industry as a custom plastic pipe manufacturer, we will look at all jobs, and do our very best to meet your custom plastic tubing needs.
For more information, or to get a quote, contact Ryan Baldwin.
If you need plastic tubing, there is a good chance Vip can manufacture it!
Plastic Tube Size Range
· Wall thickness from .025″ to .750″
· Tolerances to ± .008″
· Round plastic tubing 1/16″ through 8 1/2″
· Square plastic tubing 1/8″ x 1/8″ through 6″ x 6″
· Enclosed shapes of nearly any design
· Wide range of OD and ID finishes including smooth, ribbed and keyway.
Partial Equipment List for Plastic Tubing
· Two – 2-1/2″ plastic tubing extruders
· Five – 3-1/2″ plastic tubing extruders
· Two – Small plastic tubing fly knives
· Seven – Plastic tubing line saws up to 2″
· Three – Plastic tubing line saws up to 10″
· Three – Plastic tubing off-line saws up to 12″
· Seven – Inline dual head inkjet printers
· Two – Inline plastic tubing embossers
· One – 3D Printer 5-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ ABS, PLA, Nylon
· Two – CAD stations
· Autocad® – General CAD® – TurboCAD®
· Color Spectrophotometer
Partial Material Listing
HDPE (High Density Polyethylene)
MDPE (Medium Density Polyethylene)
LDPE (Low-Density Polyethylene)
LLDPE (Linear Low-Density Polyethylene)
HIPS (High Impact Styrene)
Polypropylene (Homopolymer & Copolymer)
PVC Polyvinyl Chloride Rigid & Flexible
TPR (ThermoPlastic Rubber)
Custom Materials Available
The proper material for the specific application:
When are often asked to produce high-quality and color perfect plastic tubing for displays, signage, games and a myriad of additional products. Through color spectrophotometry, CAD design, and the utmost attention to detail, we are able to reproduce your company’s trademark style with exacting precision.
Let’s get started!