Join The Vip Team
View our job opportunities.
We have no openings in this department at this time. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like us to keep your resume or application on file for future openings.
Reports to the Quality Assurance Manager
The role of the Quality Specialist is to provide support to the quality process in all aspects of
quality assurance and control. This role will support both commercial and aerospace accounts in
all aspects of quality from: contract review, in-process inspection, final inspection, customer
interface, execution of projects etc. This position will also work closely to support production
and administration processes.
• Must be organized and able to work independently
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Google docs, gmail, powerpoint, Adobe , ERP
• Must have excellent communication skills
• Must be able to collaborate with others
• Must have the ability to problem solve and work alongside other departments
• Relevant long-term experience, knowledge of aerospace or automotive regulatory
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support contract review during quoting and purchase order phase.
• Ensure all customer flow down are addressed and communicated onto production
traveler and or to sub-tier.
• Support QMS initiatives as directed by Quality manager or as needed based on metrics.
• Execute training in support of QMS initiatives.
• Define opportunities for improvement and collaborate with all managers to update
processes when needed.
• Become versed on internal ERP system in order to suggest opportunities for
improvement and streamlining.
• Update production travelers with opportunities for improvement as seen fit through
corrective action initiatives.
• Work alongside and support manufacturing as needed.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to remain stationary;
sit; use hand to finger, handle, feel; stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee
is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee
must frequently lift and/or position heavy materials up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift and/or
move up to 50 pounds from ground level to above shoulder height. Specific vision abilities are
required by this job include, close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Corrected vision must be adequate to calibrate equipment, and to inspect parts, and drive a
forklift. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• General Safety.
• Quality System and Aerospace Specification Awareness.
Employees may be subject to random drug and alcohol testing under FAA regulations
Personal Protective Equipment:
• Safety Glasses (must be worn when needed)
• Ear Protection must be worn when dB is over 85 dB.
• Safety Shoes must be worn if issued
• Safety Gloves (must be worn when needed)
• Back support belts (must be worn when needed)
• Work performed in a shop environment.
• Regularly exposed to dust, odors, oil, fumes and noise.
• Temperature of work area may be affected by outside temperatures and machining.
Industrial lighting provided.
• Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
Email resume to email@example.com